Thursday, June 30, 2011

20 week update!

so this is it... i made it to the halfway point in my pregnancy! *shrieks* i am so thrilled that im only several months away from holding my daughter!!

todays appointment was awesome.. the ultrasound tech spent about 40-45 minutes with us. she checked every inch of my baby. Spine, bladder, kidneys, heart, brain, toes, fingers, nose, lips, ears, eyes etc... everything is exactly where it should be... my daughter was doing all sorts of maneuvers, first she was upside down, then transverse,  then backwards and all sorts of ways... quite awesome to see her shuffling around in there. shes about 11 oz and measures 18cm crown to rump, so from head to toe, about 25/26 cm. big baby! :) i am so excited and so in love with her!

sucking thumb!

toesies!!!!

striking a vogue pose for us! my already dancer!

waving to mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment