Monday, September 19, 2011

scary thought...

This weekend or possibly next (or perhaps even the one after that!) we will be doing a cast of my belly. I was skeptical about it at first but then it hit me.. what if this is going to be my only child? since i really wasnt too diligent about taking weekly belly pics, what better way to commemorate this amazing time in my life then to have a cast done? we already have our casting kit on hand, i am just debating whether i want to do it sooner rather then later. Among other things, i still have baby's laundry to do and fold and put away, a hospital bag to prepare, tour our hospital, find a pediatrician... it just seems quite overwhelming with only  (possibly) 6 weeks to go until she's considered full term. I also will really truly miss being pregnant. It has been very easy and every day i am carrying her is a blessing. She is my miracle. The love of my life. Feeling her inside of me is nothing like i've or ever will experience. We bond. She's my little roo. i look forward to holding her in my arms finally, but it also saddens me that pregnancy, this long awaited event in my life, will soon be over. And if i never get pregnant again, it's just that more difficult to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment