Thursday, November 3, 2011

38 week appt.

so i am back from my 38 week appt. Liv is measuring beautifully. She is 7lbs give or take 10%. She has a full head of hair that was very clear on the ultrasound! mad me giggle... hehe.. on another note, they found some protein in my urine and my BP was slightly elevated. Dr told me to check my BP tomorrow. If its 140/90 or over, i call him and we go to the hospital to induce. he also gave a container for collecting urine throughout the day friday. I would have to come in saturday morning to drop it off, have a blood draw and check BP.. they'd get results back that afternoon, if he sees signs of Pre-Eclampsia, then we head to hospital this weekend to induce. If everything will look normal, we are waiting it out. I am a little excited at the possibility of meeting my little girl this weekend!!!! its scary but exciting!! obviously the circumstances wouldnt be the greatest but hey, I get to meet my baby girl. (maybe)... thats all for now folks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment