Thursday, October 20, 2011

36 week appt

had my 36 week appointment today. Liv is measuring right on schedule and weighing in at 5 lbs 13 oz. Should be 6 lbs by the weekend! hehe... she is head down, spine is on the left side of my belly and her butt is above my naval with her legs and footsies on the right. the little bump that protrudes occasionally is her awesome little baby butt! i had my NST today, and Liv passed with flying colors. Doctor says there are no signs of labor any where close. So olivia will keep baking for a while longer. My amniotic fluid levels are fine but on the low side so i was advised to drink more fluids. We had an ultrasound as well to measure baby and everything looks great and on target and is progressing the way it should be. My mom swears that even her ultrasound looks like me, which makes me very happy. several weeks to go. i am getting so anxious to hold my little baby butt !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment