Tuesday, October 11, 2011

push presents...

what a brilliant concept for the mom to be... i remember when my sister in law gave birth to my niece, the family got together and bought her a beautiful tennis bracelet. the idea of something similar was brought up to me and i quickly turned it down. how much jewelry does a girl need? i own quite a bit of it and since i rarely change it up there is just no point in wasting the money towards something like that.. i had something a little better in mind. i've always wanted a macbook pro. well, that is exactly what i received. granted i didn't push anything or anyone out yet, this little puppy is coming with me to the hospital for when i am in labor.  i am now a proud owner of a macbook... where has this been all of my life???

No comments:

Post a Comment