Sunday, March 27, 2011

Maternity wear, here i come

It is still super early in my pregnancy to even consider maternity clothes right? WRONG! my pre-existing muffin top along with the little peanut growing inside of me is making my jeans fit a little snug. So off to maternity motherhood i went... I must say, it was a productive shopping trip and i cannot wait to go back there once i really start showing! I bought two nursing/maternity bras because my breasts have been in pain for the past week, to the point of excruciating!!!! a few pairs of pants, you know, just in case and the greatest investment ever? A BOPPY!!!  The total body pillow is AMAZING!! since i am not really supposed to sleep on my back and trying to retrain myself to not sleep on my belly is hard, this is just heaven. No more back ache for this mama! Pft, i even recommend it to those who are not pregnant! its just awesome sauce!

Anywho, a few more months and i am going to head back there and pick up all the cutesy stuff.. the dresses and pants and cute little shirts! AHH!!! i may like this pregnancy thing a little too much! hehe...

baby bump for the win!!

1 comment:

  1. awesome sauce! i love it. it seems to me there will be no cuddling with arthur for a while, the boppy pillow has taken his place lolol

    ReplyDelete