Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What's in a name?

I  think choosing a name for our baby may be even more difficult than getting pregnant was... I am totally set on a girls name. I've been set on a girls name for years now. My husband however, is a tough man to please and so what i like and what sounds good to me, horrifies him. For a girl I'd like  Maya Rose.... the sincere significance should override every doubt he has. For a boy, i like Noah, Benjamin, Elliott, Ariel. But he wont have any of it... His choice for a boy? EDGAR! are you effing kidding me? no son of mine will be named Edgar!

Good thing we have some time to decide on a name because this is a toughy. I am sure it'll be easier once we know the sex of the baby.. (which by the way, i cannot wait for!!!)


gosh golly this is difficult....

No comments:

Post a Comment