Monday, March 28, 2011

why hello there, little peanut!

So my OB appointment is this Thursday... Hubby is coming with and we are hoping to see our little peanuts heartbeat for the very first time.. I will be honest, i am terrified and nervous. I know the doctor told me everything is looking perfect and healthy and normal as of last week and just to be sure (and to fill my pee on a stick void, as i did that EVERY DAY for months!) i took another pregnancy test today, yep, still pregnant! heh. i guess i wont rest until Thursday! it seems so darn far away. I wish they had at home ultra sound machines that didnt cost an arm and a leg and that way i can see my little peanut everyday whenever i want! I am still very very hopeful despite feeling nervous and scared because im still eating like a piggy, and my boobs hurt more than anything (Amen for nursing bras!) i am actually disappointed a little bit that i have no morning sickness. maybe ill be one of the lucky ones to go a full 9 months without it? i guess we'll see...

Can't it be thursday already? SHEEESH! Earth, rotate quicker!

No comments:

Post a Comment