Thursday, March 31, 2011

you have my heart!

6 weeks, 5 days along today. Had a very successful OB appointment. Our little peanut is doing very well. We saw the heartbeat today and it was magical! We go back in 3 weeks for another appointment and we will actually get to hear it this time around. The doctor said that when we come back, our peanut will look like an actual baby, limbs and all. We sat down to talk to the doctor about do's and don't. A lot of things are off limits like antibiotics, dental work, xrays, surgeries etc. Obviously! He said i can have seafood and all assortment of cheeses and deli meats. He said i can basically eat whatever i want, and that if i am craving it, its for good reason. He told Arthur to prepare. He said i will crave things i used to hate and hate things i used to love. He said not to worry about my upcoming craziness. He said ill be irrational and hormonal and to just deal with it.. hehe.. he encouraged me to drink a cup of coffee a day as its good for blood pressure and said i can have chocolate which is very healthy for myself and the baby. He said i have to drink A LOT and stay hydrated. he said that my body already has 50% more blood even this early in the pregnancy because of the baby's needs! it truly amazes me what a womans body is capable of. I have a good, healthy, normal pregnancy that is progressing as it should. I cannot wait to see my peanut in 3 weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment