Friday, March 25, 2011

We're Pregnant...

I DEFEATED PCOS!!!

MARCH 13th, 2011, best day of my life... Today i found out i was pregnant!
After being diagnosed in November of 2009,  I thought the world came crashing down! After so many months of failed (and not to mention EXPENSIVE) fertility treatments, fertility monitors, ovulation predictor kits, hormones, pills, and lost hope, we are finally expecting our first little miracle that is due around November 19th, 2011. Doctor says I have a normal, healthy pregnancy! (knock on wood) and I cannot wait to see my baby!


Today, March 25th, 2011 i am at 5 weeks, 6 days... tomorrow is 6 weeks already and the following week we have an appointment to hear our little bean's heart beat and see him once again. (we're totally convinced we are having a boy!)

4 weeks... that tiny little dot by my finger nail is my little baby!
5 weeks 2 days, the little black circle is my baby!


My husband as a baby.. i hope our baby will be just as cute!!

a girl made this for me for my forum signature! its pretty!

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't be happier for you Rita!! So excited to follow your journey of becoming a mommy! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete